Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello and Welcome

As I sit here in Finance 4209- Applications in Financial Management, I find myself wondering why I am creating a blog in the first place. My greatest motivation probably comes from reading and enjoying the thoughts and comments of others of the same situations in which I am involved in. So I hope those who read find similar enjoyment in my own point of view.

So, introductions.

My name is Paul Bickford.
I am a senior in business management at the University of Connecticut.
I have raced bicycles since 7th grade.
I started racing bicycles in 7th grade because I was cut from the baseball team tryouts.
I want to open a bike shop/coffee shop combo.
It will be named coffee and carbon.
I currently race for the UConn club, as well as Capital Velo Club.


Thanks for listen...er. Reading.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Paul! Really looking forward to following your exploits here. Congrats on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know you but good luck with the idea!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete